*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON A W/2 BASIS *** NO C2C *** REMOTE
Our Client is expanding and currently seeks aPRODUCT OWNER
for a 12+ month assignment with possible extensions!!
Leverage your AGILE and PRODUCT OWNER experience
to take your career with our Client to
the "Next Level" for 2021 and beyond!
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Serve as Agile Product Owner for a New Product Development based on an existing platform. Work with engineers, product managers, and system engineers to manage, groom and prioritize team backlog. Bridge knowledge gap between technical needs and project requirements. Work with project management to communicate project status. Be able to answer team questions and provide guidance by identifying and receiving input from subject matter experts.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant field required.
- Experience and certification as a Product Owner for embedded applications is highly desired.
- 4 to 8 years of experience required
Skills and Competencies:
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Strong knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot issues and make design changes as needed to resolve issue.
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Knowledge of Agile tracking tools such as Jira.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define, document and drive completion of Epics, Stories, and bugs.
- Work with engineers, product managers, and system engineers to manage, groom and prioritize team backlog.
- Act as primary point of contact between development team and other department functions for project.
Helpful: Certification for Product Ownership preferred, not required.
- There is no “per diem” with this position
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
- At this time we are not in the position to offer any type of sponsorships or VISA transfers for this position.
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website