Kelly Services is currently hiring production operators for a Biotechnology company in Detroit, MI 48201
Pay rate: $16.13 Shift Tue- Sat 11pm- 7:30am
Pay rate: $ 15.75 Shift Wed- Sun 3pm- 11:30pm
The associate will perform manufacturing operations associated with the production of animal-based peptones.
- Prepare raw material for use in digest kettles
- Setup and operate digest kettles, steam kettles and filter presses
- Setup and load product dryers
- Unload, weigh and transfer dried product
- Operate pH meters
- Equipment cleaning
- Facility cleaning
- Perform other duties as assigned by a Supervisor including cross-training on other equipment
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- No specific experience required as on-the-job training will be conducted.
- Preferred experience includes:
- 2 Plus years Manufacturing Experience
- Good Manufacturing Practices / ISO experience
- Good Documentation experience
- Use of Standard Operating Procedures
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Must be able to write legibly
- Read and comprehend directions
- Basic math skills
- Follow instructions
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal communication
This position is managed by a remote recruiter, so please do not contact your local Kelly branch
Apply now to this posting for immediate consideration!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website