Immediately hiring General Laborer in Jefferson City, TN!
Let's figure out what's next together. If you ask us, this job looks pretty great. Kelly® Professional & Industrial is looking for General Laborers to work at a logistics company that works with companies across the United States.
Sound good? Take a closer look below
Have questions? Call your Kelly recruiter at 920-239-3012
We have the following shift available at a pay rate of $14.50 per hour
- Work Monday to Friday, plus over-time
- 1st shift: 5:30am-4pm
- Pay is $14.50, upon hire will be eligible for increase in pay plus benefits
What will you do?
- Perform clean-up and light maintenance duties as directed including sweeping and cleaning production areas.
- Driving and operating the floor scrubber.
- Clean and grind components to ensure they are free from overlap, overspray, grease, and ready component for shipment.
- Hang and remove parts from paint line via crane.
- Deburr parts as needed.
- Drive vehicle as required into building from station to station and out of building and operate equipment as necessary.
- Move parts carts by hand or with forklift.
- Assist with rustproofing components as required.
Your Key Qualifications
- Previous manufacturing experience as a Machine Operator, Assembler, or general laborer experience preferred.
- Must have basic manufacturing/quality knowledge and be able to use simple measuring devices.
- Able to use common tools
- Ability to perform repetitive duties and meet the physical demands of lifting, sitting, standing, bending, etc.
- Must be able to wear steel-toe shoes
What happens next?
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to today!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website