Seeking Experienced Production Fork Lift Operators
QUALIFICATIONS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Forklift driving experience in a production environment and refrigerated rooms.
- Successfully pass the written and driving forklift certification program
- Demonstrate safe operation of forklift in the warehouse removing bins / pallets from racking system and safe transporting of product on the production floor. Some areas are congested with people and/or equipment.
- Operator to learn and operate scanning guns
- Employees must pass a basic math and reading test and demonstrate ability to read and write in either English or Spanish
- Willingness to work 6 days per week, Monday thru Saturday, and occasionally work on Sunday as required. Total hours per week normally range from 50 60 hours per week.
Interested and Qualified candidates apply to this post.
Recruiter is Noël Tamara Benjamin-Barrera (She/Her) Noeb729@kellyservices.com
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website