The successful applicant will help provide essential laboratory support and supply chain management for our Client's automated gene editing production platform. This position will work as part of a team and be expected to independently perform inventory and materials management, reagent preparation and QC, ordering, equipment maintenance, data organization and tracking, and production planning. The position is contracted for an initial 180 days and dependent on business needs, may be extended or possibly converted to a full-time position.
The position is for shift work in the morning to early afternoon or afternoon to evening.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for a talented individual to learn and grown in a matrixed environment focused on cutting edge gene editing technology.
- Strong organization and information tracking skills. High attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to order and manage laboratory supplies and/or materials is desired.
- Previous experience with aseptic techniques, reagent and/or media preparation, and laboratory QC.
- Strong computer skills, including data management in Microsoft Excel or other database software packages.
- Process oriented mindset with demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Able to follow Standard Operating Procedures and provide feedback to improve protocols.
- Effectively communicates with supervisor through meetings and report writing.
- Ability to be independent, self-motivated, and enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment.
- Ability to work either a morning to early afternoon or afternoon to evening schedule with possible weekend work is desired.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website