Kelly Engineering has an exciting Direct Hire opportunity for an Program Manager with a Client located in Manitowoc, WI who is an industry leader in Consumer Goods
Key Position in the growth of the organization. Customer Facing Coordination of Product Projects - to include from concept to startup. Coordination of equipment selection, project development, capital project cost, timing, execution, coupled with meeting customer expectations and cost structures. Near term focused on local growth. Longer term coordination for multiple facilities.
- Bachelor's degree in manufacturing engineering or comparable training or education.
- 2-8 years' experience in project management in a design & industrial engineering department of international manufacturing companies.
- Experience in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) a plus.
- Creation of Capital Request documents. Ownership of project success.
- Position Metrics
Project Reward Success Rate
Projects on Time and Budget
Project Documentation Compliance
Project achieve projected results when completed - costs, rates, etc.
- Act as primary Technical Support for any New Product Development within the facility. Specifically, during:
Customer Program Follow up Meeting
- Prepare, in line with CTO (Chief Technical Officer) guidelines, the initial Project/Product Quotes
- Become Customer Primary level of project issue escalations during project execution. Initially act as project manager growing into managing project managers at multiple facilities.
- Dedicated single point of contact for customer and projects.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website