Program Service Technician
This individual will be supporting various groups within the Program Services department with a heavy emphasis in the IT department along with the business office, document management/archiving and some administrative duties for test facility management.
• Work collaboratively with IT department on managing equipment inventories, workstation management and group initiatives and projects.
• Work collaboratively with business office department in assisting with study initiation data entry tasks.
• Work collaboratively with Document Management department in assisting with archiving duties.
• Very Detailed Orientated
• Good communications skills. Candidate will be comfortable in a corporate setting. Able to connect with several different customers with a variety of requirements. Comfortable connecting via whatever media works for the customer: phone, email, IM, text, other.
• Able to work in a team setting. Most of our projects require a collaborative approach. Candidate will be comfortable working with group members and customers to identify and implement the solution that works best. The ability to progress independently when needed, and with group input as needed is desired.
• The ideal candidate will have experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems. Currently our operations are primarily with Windows 7 and Windows 10. Familiarity with installation, configuration, and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows is a must.
• The ideal candidate will have experience with a broad range of user applications. Experience with Microsoft Office, Teams, SharePoint and the like is preferred.
• The ideal candidate will have experience with program/macro coding. Keeping in mind that the organization is Windows-based, Windows compatible languages are preferred. Ability to compose/edit in VBA, VBA for applications, Windows batch script, PowerShell, other is a plus.
• Ability to lift boxes that weigh 25-35 pounds
Outlook, Access, Excel, Exchange, SharePoint, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word
- Due to the volume of responses, only the most qualified candidates to the job requirement can be contacted.
- We appreciate all our applicants, but we are not able to sponsor now; no C2C or H-1B.
- There is no ‘per diem' with this position and must be able to work on W-2 hourly basis.
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
This role is supported by Kelly Centralized Recruiting:
As your local offices do not support this position, for immediate consideration please APPLY ONLINE to this posting directly, or on MyKellyJobs: www.mykellyjobs.com
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website