Fieldglass: Job Posting
- Develop GPMC West program level financial reports and presentations which identify opportunities to modify existing business process to drive continuous cost performance improvement and results by line of business and budget accountability area
- Provide active cost management reporting and governance of projects/programs from initiation to completion.
-Create, maintain and manage cost forecasting/reporting systems to ensure accuracy and visibility of project estimates and budgets to project scope/objectives.
-Create and analyze change management documents to govern project costs and objective variances.
- Forecast costs to completion based on trends including productivity measurements, labour rate analysis, commitments, management of change, schedule impacts and material cost variance.
- Update, maintain and analyze project commitments, cost flow, and expenditures while also supporting monitoring, reviewing and analysis of cost, schedule, earned value and associated reporting;
- Track, report and analyze project/program performance and costs from initiation to completion.
Establish and report project/program metrics and benchmarks.
Assess and document trends and risks of the project/ program as related to costs/schedule.
- Develop and maintain financial reporting (weekly/monthly). Collaborate and communicate with internal (Project Managers, business analysts, project administrators) and external stakeholders (vendors) throughout the project cycle to ensure transparency of project costs and trends.
Makes decisions and recommendations on high governance activities or complex issues, including those without formal guidelines or precedents. Exercises resourcefulness and ingenuity to execute responsibilities and interpret policy.
Responsible for overseeing and analyzing project cost and performance data to establish performance metrics, which support the effective and proactive control of project costs and forecasting.
Reviews reports, analyses data and proposes recommendations in support of cost management governance.
Provides input related to improvements and process developments.
Considered a Specialist, works independently and demonstrates independent judgment in relation to accountabilities, including compilation and analysis of data.
Develops risk mitigation and ongoing improvements and developments in projects.
Identifies opportunities for cost improvements and internal benchmarking within and outside of areas of accountability.
Provides mentoring, coaching and guidance to junior colleagues.
Represents the department as a key contact, interacting with Project Managers, senior internal and client personnel on significant and complex project governance and controls matters.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website