We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer in the Norcross area. This position is a full-time direct hire opportunity to support OEM Automotive Manufacturers. ENTRY LEVEL CANDIDATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY- INTERNSHIP IN QUALITY HIGHLY DEISRED AS WELL.
The company: A global company that works in designing and manufacturing of a product used in multiple industries and day to day life. This position will work in the Atlanta office which is a close knit group of engineers and designers to provide solutions to some of the biggest clients in the world.
You: An Engineer with experience in a corporate environment looking for a wide array of experience, who is a Detail oriented individual who understands that delivering accurate and quality results is a must. You enjoy engineering as much as you enjoy interacting with clients and working on projects with a team.
- Resolve engineering problems by collecting and analyzing information and may interact with various vendors and/or customers to assist with preparing quotes familiarity with 2D/3D CAD drawings including Solid Works
- Ability to identify quality issues
- Have a solid understanding of Six Sigma principles or have Six Sigma Training a big plus
- Work to support the engineering and project management teams on all aspects of their fortune 500 projects.
- 2-5 years' recent experience with Project Engineering
- Knowledge of Quality tools 8D knowledge a big plus, BOMs, ability resolve issues with clients directly, manage multiple projects as they come up.
- Strong background in change order management is required
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to convey a clear and concise message to your team, management, and clients.
- Prior experience with analyzing test results/PPAP data/ project checklists.
Will consider Quality, Mechanical, Electrical, or Manufacturing Engineers!
This is a great casual work environment with a fun team atmosphere- must be able to work unsupervised, have the ability to travel on occasion, and have or able to obtain a U.S. Passport/
If you are looking for a stable company and looking to grow and learn the manufacturing process for 3rd party clients then this is the job for you!
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website