Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting contract opportunity with one of our leading clients!
Title: Project Manager
Location: New Albany, OH
Duration: 12 months +
Shift: Monday – Friday / 8AM – 5PM
- Assist in the management of projects of the highest complexity, within a matrix team environment.
- Provide leadership, direction, training, coordination, and effective communication to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control, and close projects in a safe, efficient, economical, risk-balanced approach to achieve short and long-range goals and to obtain maximum customer satisfaction.
- Develop relationships and effectively communicate with all stakeholders including internal customers, external customers, team members, suppliers, contractors, vendors, and industry peers.
- Assist the project manager in planning, organizing, directing, and coordinating assigned project and outage work activities, or provide on assigned projects.
- Support and hold employees and contractors accountable for the company's System Safety Process, ensuring a safe working environment focused on “Commitment to Zero Harm”.
- Develop, review and coordinate the project plan, schedule, budget, tools, and staff. Perform lead role as assigned to increase awareness and begin building proficiency in all knowledge areas of project plans.
- Effectively communicate project details and status updates. Lead planning meetings and project updates with supportive role in stakeholder presentations. Provide clear and concise written reports.
- Develop working relationships with the project team, plant staff, contractors, vendors, and suppliers.
- Foster teamwork and seek customer satisfaction.
- Provide general guidance, instruction, and training to improve design, systems, procedures, schedules, and costs.
- Assist the project team in ensuring effective and timely performance of project work activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business or related field of study. Associates Degree requires 5 years of experience
- Three years of experience including work in one or more of these areas: major construction field experience, project estimating, project controls, and/or comparable external experience.
- Trained in one or more of the following areas: construction safety, negotiations, scope development and control, cost estimating, construction contracting, project controls and reporting, quality control, risk management.
- 25% travel consists of traveling to project sites.
- All projects executed will be in Indiana and/or Michigan, so there is travel to the projects for regular visits and project meetings.
- Some of the projects, particularly ones in Michigan and the further reaches of Indiana, are generally overnight stays due to the long drive time.
- Travel will be in own vehicle or possibly a rental car
- Possibility of plane travel for transmission wide meetings, but the possibility is low.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Please contact Taryn Carbone (email@example.com) for immediate consideration.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website