Kelly Science has an Immediate Direct Hire Full-Time Opening for a QA Manager at our growing client near Northlake, IL
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Responsible for providing manufacturing support by maintaining on-time product flow through Quality Control processes. The primary responsibility is to provide leadership, develop and drive continuous improvement in processes, standardization, and employee development. Through the use and training of various lab equipment, EtQ, SAP, Outlook, Excel and color software/hardware to verify successful manufacturing accordance with design product specifications.
- Follow and engage in the safety initiatives/programs & protocol at the site.
- Observe and execute all Quality initiatives/ programs.
- Acknowledge and process all quality documentation regarding production.
- Support continuous standardization processes that support new technologies, business goals and objectives utilizing six sigma tools, and data analysis through existing reports.
- Review statistical analysis that identifies defects, exceptions to processes, test methods, service, and trends.
- Create, direct, and coordinate improvement and prevention plan with subordinates.
- Develop strategic goal setting, provide leadership guidance, assess employee development and performance for QC technicians for retention and career progression.
- Facilitate communications and collaboration between various functional groups within business.
- Minimize errors through document proofing/review.
- Manages QC calibration and equipment verification systems.
- Maintains quality control records in accordance with ISO standards.
- Engages in and exhibits 5S behaviors.
- Maintains lab and equipment with high standards in a clean working environment.
- Demonstrate best practice to facilitate KPI & site metrics expectations.
- Follow SMART guiding principles with task/project achievements.
- Activity support quality investigations, problem solving.
- Independently adjust products, fix/use Work-off.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.Why Kelly®
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website