Kelly Scientific is seeking a QA Specialist in Bradley, IL.
Temp position - 6 months
Shift: M- F 3pm-11pm
- Responsible for assisting with investigating deviations relevant to area of responsibility.
- Responsible for participating in investigation meetings with responsible department and any required support group(s).
- Responsible for participating in necessary research to determine root cause, corrective/preventative actions, product disposition, and using the investigation tools provided by QAO Management.
- Collaborate with manufacturing personnel to perform root cause analysis at time deviation occur and assist in determining robust corrective/preventive actions.
- On-call for immediate inspections, investigations, and review of possible GMP related issues and ability to provide quality assessment of potential deviation.
- Responsible for real-time review of critical in-process steps (e.g. viral reduction / sterility assurance), review/approval of completed production records, and providing immediate notification to manufacturing personnel (e.g. supervisors/operators) regarding facility/ process /equipment /documentation issues.
- Execute training/awareness related to investigation and GMP changes to production personnel.
- Drive continuous improvement on production floor to ensure compliance to cGMPs.
- As appropriate to area of responsibility, responsible for ensuring sample retain area is maintained in a state of compliance and all annual inspections are completed in a timely manner.
- As appropriate to area of responsibility, perform Acceptable Quality Level (AQL)
- B.A. or B.S. degree preferably in chemistry, biology, physics, engineering, and related field
- 0-2 years' experience working in a cGMP regulated environment such as the field of quality, manufacturing or engineering field, applying the cGMP rules in everyday activities.
- Technical writing experience is preferred.
Interested? Apply now!
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website