Kelly Services is currently seeking a QA Incoming Technician for one of our top clients in Gurabo, PR
- Assures the incoming area activities are performed in accordance with internal and external regulations and policies and consistent with supply chain cycle time goals.
- Perform all laboratory activities under cGMP practices and compliance policies.
- Coordinates laboratory activities according to the supply chain needs.
- Responsible for following laboratory priority report and in-process boards to support manufacturing rhythm wheels and business rules.
- Coordinate the reviews and approve documentation of data generated by incoming inspectors in a timely manner and according to specifications.
- Technical support in the operation of laboratory equipment such as: UV/Visible spectrophotometers, pH meters, analytical balances, Raman, TVS, Scanners and computerized systems among others.
- Assures accurate and neat records of all work performed.
- Support on special projects, Launches, validations and method transfers.
- Participate in the regulatory agencies audits.
- Review and approve all SOP s, test methods and verify its compliance with internal and external requirements. Issuing, reviewing and approval of Change Request.
- Issuing, document reviewing and/or approving of all deviations / investigations related to incoming inspection and those generated at the manufacturing / packaging area associated to supplier manufacturing process events.
- Responsible for the notification, follow-up of supplier investigations and corrective actions.
- Responsible of retain room storage, discard and annual evaluation
- Participates in complain investigation.
- Retain samples Complaints evaluation.
- Willing to work extended hour when required.
- Bachelor in Science from a certified university is required
- At least 6 month of experience in the pharmaceutical industry must be familiarized with cGMP and regulatory environment. (Practice validated as experience)
- Computer literate.
- Bilingual (Spanish & English), Preferred
Available All 3 Shifts (Salary differential by shift) Position for 3rd shift
Kelly PR Offer:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay
- *Four holidays paid by year and Christmas bonus*
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be an Quality Technician today!
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website