What's next for you? This great job. Kelly is looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist (this is NOT a Software engineering quality role) to work at a premier client in Seattle, WA.
*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AS AN EMPLOYEE (ON W-2 BASIS) *** NO C2C, 1099, etc. ***
Contractor - W2
Project Duration:12-months to start (with possible extensions)
- Need someone that can start ASAP (preferred within a week).
- This is NOT a Software engineering quality position.
- You should have knowledge and experience with public safety communications equipment installation processes and standards. You will be overseeing the work, not performing it directly.
- Equipment may include mobile radios, base stations, consoles, repeaters, radio system site towers and antennas, and related equipment.
- Will work Remote and go to customer dispatch sites and/or equipment locations - local to King county.
- Travel is required locally in King Co, WA and possibly to other project locations in WA and possibly Oregon.
What you will need for this Quality Assurance Specialist role:
- Experience: 4 to 7 years of experience
- Process mapping and process capability assessments
- Root cause analysis techniques to identify, define, and resolve quality problems
- Industry standard incident management processes and best practices
- Risk Management (identifying, planning, and mitigating)
- Data gathering methodologies and data analysis techniques
- Establish, track, analyze, and report on key quality metrics
- Conducting lessons learned sessions
- Conduct compliance audits
- Perform independently and on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Make decisions using sound judgment while complying with policies, procedures, and applicable state and federal laws and regulations
- Six Sigma green belt, black belt and/or project management certifications preferred
There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
Applicant must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship or VISA transfer for this position.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website