Let's figure out what's next together. If you ask us, this job looks great! Kelly® Professional & Industrial is looking for Quality Control Inspectors to work at a Premier Medical Device Manufacturer located in Santa Ana, CA.
The Quality Assurance Packaging Technician is responsible for ensuring delivery of defect-free product. Performs post-process quality inspections to detect process, material, tooling and/or equipment issues which might result in shipment of non-conforming product. Responsibility of informing the team of any significant quality issues so that such issues may be prevented during future runs.
Shift: 2nd Shift 2:30 PM to 11:00 PM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Timely and efficiently inspect finished product.
- Report accurate, detailed defect information.
- Maintain neatness of workstation to always avoid contamination of parts and safety of workstation.
- Maintain adherence to Company policies, safety/ergonomic standards, and good housekeeping practices.
- Understand and implement the health and safety policy and to integrate health and safety considerations into daily work activities.
- Ability to use measurement equipment.
- Capable of communicating quality issues.
- May perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Must be able to work overtime based on business demands
- High School diploma or GED required; some college or technical training preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good eyesight to be able to perform visual inspections
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
Have questions? APPLY TO THIS POSTING!
What happens next?
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website