Quality Control Associate I
Location: Bothell, Washington
Education Required: Associate's degree or higher with 0 to 2 years of relevant industry experience.
Microbiology lab experience in industry (or college coursework) required
Contract Duration = One year from start date
Typical Daily Work Hours (4 shifts available)
- Sun-Wed, 6 AM - 4:30 PM., 40 Hrs/Wk
- Wed-Sat, 6 AM - 4:30 PM., 40 Hrs/Wk
- Sun-Wed, 1:30 PM - Midnight, 40 Hrs/Wk
- Wed-Sat, 1:30 PM - Midnight, 40 Hrs/Wk
The primary focus of the QC Associate I role will be to provide lab support functions within our client's Quality Control Microbiology group including:
- Monitor all clean room environments throughout the facility, viable and non-viable
- Responsible for performing all the tests relevant to microbiology lab as required Sterility, Bioburden, LAL, TOC, etc
- Responsible for creating and revising SOPs relating to Microbiology and ensuring accuracy
- Responsible for accurately documenting and maintaining lab logbooks
- Responsible for ordering of and inventory of lab supplies
- Responsible for maintaining Microbiology area in an orderly, organized, and sanitary manner
- Assist supervisor/director in any qualification/validation processes related to Microbiology or other departments
- Assist supervisor/director in writing deviations, investigations, change control and OOS as needed, equipment maintenance, and assist in sample receiving.
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website