Quality Control Raw Material Coordinator – Houston, TX
Kelly Scientific Resources is currently seeking candidates for a Quality Control Raw Material Coordinator position for a biopharmaceutical company in Houston, TX. The primary responsibility of this role is to serve as the Quality Control primary point of contact for contract labs utilized by the company.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Identifies labs with appropriate capabilities to support raw material and finished product testing needs
- Obtains quotes and detailed information regarding costs and turnaround times for testing
- Monitors shipment, receipt, and tests' status for all subcontracted testing
- Compiles and reviews contract lab data for accuracy and against internal specifications
- Monitors contract lab performance against agreed upon metrics and provides timely feedback regarding performance
- Prior experience with raw materials testing in a GMP regulated environment required
- Experience working with contract laboratories preferred
- Experience with use and application of compendia such as USP/EP desired
- Proficient in the use of spreadsheets, databases, and word processing software
- Knowledge of SAP and TrackWise systems a plus
This is a temporary position with the probability of being hired by our customer. If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website