Summary: The Quality Engineer will be responsible for establishing and executing quality systems to support compressor production and ensure compliance with code and engineering requirements. They will establish necessary quality tracking tools, perform root cause analyses, and define and implement corrective actions.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- 5+ years as a quality engineer writing SOPs, quality process, implementing process, working with Lean Manufacturing, root cause, risk assessment, and other quality engineering related activities.
- Good written communication skills and effective organizational skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
- Intermediate knowledge of Engineering drawing and GD&T
- Knowledge of general inspection methods and gages required
- CMM Programming experience a plus
- Ability to work effectively in a group or team environment
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website