Teacher-s Aid! Para-pro! Teacher-s Aid Para-pro! Immediate Hire!
Kelly Services is NOW HIRING Teacher-s Assistants/Paraprofessionals!! Are you Seeking a Monday-Friday schedule? As a Teacher-s Aid you will assists the classroom teacher and provide extra support to students with special needs or to elementary age students k-3rd grade; promoting maximum academic and personal growth. The substitute paraprofessional job responsibilities range from supplementing regular classroom curriculum to helping individual students.
Qualified applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Able to use school technology to include light typing and e-mailing.
-Ability to accept your own work assignments online @ Mykelly.us
-Ability to use an iPad at the school to clock in and out each day.
-Ability to work with special need students if the assignment calls for it.
- Classroom Management/Discipline skills
- Education Minimum Requirement: College Degree (or 60 College level Credits) or Paraprofessional Level GA Educators Certificate (Paraprofessional GACE).
You are paid weekly and will receive a pay increase after 15 days in the same class. (SPED paraprofessionals are paid at an elevated rate without a pay increase).
Ask for Ms. Hargrove at 706-210-2538. Or Email 214G@kellyservices.com to schedule an interview.
Kelly Services is seeking several detail-oriented, thorough, and organized paraprofessionals to join our growing team. In this position, you will play a key role in shaping our students- futures by mentoring small groups, reviewing material one-on-one with students, and supervising their academic work. You will also assist in preparing curriculum materials, grading papers, and tracking attendance.
Paraprofessional Duties and Responsibilities
- Must have GACE/60 College Credits
- Work with individual students or small groups of students to reinforce learning of materials
- Monitor student work and supervise curriculum-based testing
- Tutor and assist students with makeup work
- Review material with students one-on-one or in small groups
- Ensure students follow school and class rules
- Prepare for lessons by gathering materials or setting up equipment
- Track attendance, correct papers, and calculate grades
- Perform clerical work to document student grades and other paperwork
- Enforce school-wide safety procedures, disciplinary codes, and rewards
- Perform classroom maintenance and instructional duties as assigned
- Assist in activities like field trips, academic support sessions, fundraising, and other events and programs
- Supervise students in class, between classes, during lunch and recess
Paraprofessional Requirements and Qualifications
- Associate-s degree, or two (2) years or more of full-time college coursework equivalent to 60 semester hours or 90 quarter hours.
- Satisfactory completion of local and state school board assessments and certification
- Participation in additional professional development training
- A minimum of One (1) year previous experience as a paraprofessional, teaching assistant, or related position
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Encouraging to students and patient when reviewing materials
- Ability to serve as a positive role model and mentor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable in a team-player role
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Strict adherence to school philosophy, standards, and goals
- Be patient, have self-control, and ability to practice prudent judgement
Call Brittini at 706-210-2538
As a Kelly Educational Staffing (KES) employee, your perks include:
- A flexible work schedule
- Your choice of work locations
- Payment options
- A great working environment
- No nights, no weekends, no holidays
- Summers off
Looking for meaningful work that enriches the lives of students in your community? At Kelly® Education, we connect passionate people with great jobs in local schools. Whether you're looking to work a few days a week or every day, want to work in a classroom or a non-instructional role—we'll connect you with flexible work you can feel good about. Even if you're new to the education field, our thorough training and orientation will prepare you to be successful.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website