Kelly Services is recruiting Reach Forklift operators for our customer in Coppell, TX.
We have multiple shifts available:
* 1st Shift - Monday - Friday 6:00am - 2:30pm, $13.00/hr
* 2nd Shift - Monday - Friday 2:30pm - 11:00pm, $14.30/hr
* Weekend 1st Shift - Thursday - Sunday, 5:00am - 3:30pm, $14.30/hr
Reach Forklift operators will be working in a distribution center that distributes medical equipment to clinics and patients homes.
Reach Forklift operators will be using a Raymond Reach to pull orders, assist in shipping, loading trucks, quality control, etc.
Interviews are taking place immediately.
Operators must have:
* Minimum 1 year experience operating Stand Up Reach Forklift
* Minimum 1 year experience working in warehousing processes
* Able to lift up to 50 pounds
* Available to work overtime as required
* Reliable transportation
* Must have GED or HS Diploma (will be verified)
* Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check prior to starting
The Irving Kelly Services office is recruiting for this opening.
Please apply to this job post or come to the Irving office for more information.
7301 S Hwy 161
Irving, TX 75039
Applicants accepted Monday - Friday 8a - 3p
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employees
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase-and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation spending accounts
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website