Kelly Professional & Industrial is hiring Reach Truck & Cherry Picker/Order Picker Operators in Port Wentworth, GA!
The Equipment Operator is responsible for operating various types of powered industrial equipment to move, locate, relocate, stack, order pick and count merchandise. The Operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle.
- Unload and load product safely and efficiently. Stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
- Report quality & quantity variances.
- Pull and prepare product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is picked, loaded and shipped. Perform picking duties in an efficient manner that meets productivity and customer service standards
- Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas into pick zones, trailer lanes and ultimately trailers.
- Use radio frequency equipment for picking, receiving, putaway, and load functions, as required.
- Maintain the facility's equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- On a daily basis, perform inspection and report on equipment maintenance and safety issues.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods and safety procedures.
- Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control is maintained.
- Assist in maintaining a safe and secure work environment.
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes a clean and safe work environment.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures when performing task
- Adhere to all safe work practices and organizational policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years minimum level of experience in a similar position
- Demonstrated competency with material handling and radio frequency equipment is required
- Handle boxes up to 70 lbs. with repetitive squatting, bending and twisting
Shift: Various shifts available with great opportunities for overtime
Rate: $16.00-$18.00 depending on the shift
To apply call or text Kelsey at 951-961-8815 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
#Mya-RPA_Generic Forklift Exp With HS GED
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website