KELLY SERVICES IS CURRENTLY HIRING IN THE WESTSIDE AREA!!!!
2nd Shift 1PM-9PM
• Receiving inbound packages & freight shipments
• Working with shop team, sales team, and others to quality check inbound shipments
• Ensuring inventory is properly received in the company's inventory & CRM systems
• Stocking & arranging inventory efficiently
• Conducting daily cycle counts to ensure inventory stays accurate. Adjusting inventory in inventory system to reflect counts
• Pulling product from inventory for outbound shipments quickly & accurately throughout the day, and staging for shipment
• Packing small parcel and freight shipments, including international
• Checking outbound shipments for accuracy
• Ensuring the warehouse stays clean, tidy & organized in conjunction with the other warehouse staff
• Occasionally assisting with other warehouse operations as needed Skills required for this position:
• Ability to lift & carry objects up to 40 pounds
• Must be a team player willing to take on additional roles as needed
· Ability to work independently
· Have a good attitude and willingness to learn
· Have good time management skills · Be responsible
· Be a self-starter and have ability to take initiative
· Have great attention to detail
· Be able to multi-task
· Be adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment
Qualifications & Requirements:
· Basic computer skills
· Forklift experience or willingness to obtain forklift certification
SEND RESUME FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION TO: email@example.com#Mya-RPA_Generic Warehouse Exp With HS GED
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website