Do you have a friendly, personable speaking voice and love helping others? As a receptionist, you will typically be the first person our candidates and clients speak with, so you have a great responsibility of providing callers with a positive experience.
Kelly Services' Noble Purpose is to connect people to work in ways that enrich their lives! Join us as we continue to evolve the world of work and provide opportunities to highly talented individuals across the globe!
- Answer all incoming calls for multiple branch locations (200+ calls/day).
- Gather pertinent information to ensure successful transfer to the appropriate individual
- Relay voicemails and other messages to the proper location within the organization.
- Assist with basic caller inquiries - branch addresses, application questions, basic payroll inquires, etc.
- Welcome walk-in candidates to the Appleton, WI branch location and notify appropriate individuals to assist them.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED required
- Superb customer service skills
- Knowledge of multi-line phone systems and call queues highly preferred
This position is an hourly position with Kelly Services. For benefit offering information visit www.mykelly.us/perks
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website