Kelly Services is partnered with a prominent manufacturer located in De Pere, WI that is seeking experienced Machine Operators within their Recycling department! These positions are temporary-to-hire. Direct hire opportunities are avaialble for the right candidates!
As a Machine Operator you will be responsible for operating machines and ensuring that they are running at optimum level at all times.
- Ability to listen to and follow instructions
- Have the physical ability to perform manual labor; lift and carry a minimum of 45 lbs, climb, bend, etc.
- Have a good work, safety, performance and attendance record
- Follow all safety procedures, including and not limited to: LOTO, machine guarding, PPE
- Maintain good housekeeping practices
- Identify and solve immediate, or short-term machine quality, waste, delay and safety issues
- All other tasks as assigned
- Ideal candidates will possess mechanical aptitude and math skills
- Extrusion experience or 5+ years of manufacturing experience is required
- Good machine operation experience is highly preferred
- 6:00pm-6:00am, 2-2-3 straight rotation
- 6:00am-4:00pm, Monday-Thursday
- 8-hour shifts available!
- $15-17/hour depending on level of experience
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website