Your next good thing is right here. At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we're all about helping you discover what's next in your career. Our client in Midland, Michigan is seeking a full time relocation analyst. If this sounds like the right fit for you, read on and apply!
Pay :$22-28 hourly
Shift: Monday - Friday (2 day minimum in office)
What's a typical day as a relocation analyst? You'll be:
- Initiate and facilitate relocation activities such as vendor authorization process, routing documents for signatures to home/host manager and HR Partner, scheduled assignment end date process, assist with vendor housing management, repayment process, vendor invoicing management and other assigned relocation activities
- Manage Workday data input (start/end international and domestic assignments, change job information and data integrity/accuracy for permanent transfers and company supported employee moves, manage promotions/job changes for employees while on assignment, employment verification letters, company info for immigration documentation, etc.
- Perform continuous audits across various subject areas (e.g. Relocation, Payroll, Finance) to ensure data quality and integrity
This job might be an outstanding fit if you have:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree or relevant military experience at a U.S. E6 rank or Canadian Petty Officer 2nd Class or higher is required.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in Human Resources or Relocation is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization, outside counsel, and vendors
Why you should apply to be a relocation analyst?:
- Join an environment of inclusion, diversity and integrity
- Hiring Immediately - typical start date is 2 weeks out from an offer acceptance
- Get great pay fast with Kelly (paid weekly & unlimited career advancement opportunities)
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks (visit mykelly.us to learn more)
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still part of our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a relocation analyst today!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website