Scientist, Antibody Discovery
Looking for an individual with a range of skill sets supporting the successful discovery of fully human antibody drug candidates. This candidate should be a motivated team player, able to wear multiple hats while working in an exciting, fast-paced environment, working to discover the next generation of breakthrough antibody drugs.
- Your primary responsibilities will be in the area of animal immunizations, hybridoma generation, tissue culture, and antibody screening by ELISA, FACS, and functional assays.
- You will be executing and delivering for projects and preparing written reports.
- We are looking for independent and creative researchers that demonstrate initiative, who are capable of experimental design and execution, including troubleshooting.
- You will work closely with other team members and leaders.
- You will be able to effectively present and communicate concepts and results, both orally and in writing, to management and clients
- B.S., M.S., or PhD degree in life sciences or related discipline with three or more years' directly relevant experience
- Impeccable cell culture and sterile technique is essential for success in this role
- Ability to efficiently work in team-based environment on challenging drug discovery projects requiring high throughput cell culture and screening
- Experience in multiple antibody screening assay methods (ELISA, FACS, Octet, functional assays)
- Experience performing cell-based functional assays to identify functional antibody candidates. Functional assay development/optimization experience a plus
- Prior experience in small animal immunizations with recombinant proteins, cells and DNA (HDTVI experience strongly desired) for the discovery of therapeutic antibody drug candidates
- Excellent organization in day to day experiments and timely updating of experiment files
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Graphpad Prism
For immediate consideration, apply today! Contact Toni for further inquires at 714 454 8252 OR TONM369@kellyservices.com
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website