Temporary- 6 Month Contract
Kelly Scientific is hiring a Research Associate for a for a cutting edge therapeutics company in the beautiful Downtown Seattle Area. This is a 6 month- temporary role.
The department is responsible for supplying cellular products and critical reagents to support internal development organizations. This role will be responsible for fielding requests for cellular products and managing communications related to coordination and fulfillment of requests. These communications will occur within and between varied company levels and internal organizations. The role will therefore require a high degree of approachability and interpersonal savvy, with a proven ability to work in cross-functional teams. Effective organizational skills will also be necessary as the candidate will be responsible for managing the request fulfillment schedule, coordinating operators, and organizing large quantities of data. Experience culturing mammalian cells is strongly preferred.
The Research Associate will additionally assist in manufacturing engineered T-cell products and intermediate materials in support of Research, Technical Development, Process Development, and Process Characterization efforts. The position will require experimental execution, documentation, data analysis, drafting technical reports, and presentation of results. Strong attention to detail and flexibility to work evening and weekend shifts is required.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- B.S. in Biology, Chemical Engineering, Bioengineering or relevant scientific discipline with 0-2 years of industry bioprocess experience.
- Mammalian cell culture and cell banking
- Experience with cell therapy process development or manufacturing
- Buffer and cell culture media preparation
- Excellent record keeping and documentation skills
- Experimental design experience
- Proficient use of MS Office products and working knowledge of statistical software (R, JMP).
- Ability to meet deadlines, adapt to rapid changes, and work in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong prioritization skills
As a Kelly Employee, you'll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
If you are interested in advancing your career with this opportunity, apply now for immediate consideration.
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website