Great Direct Hire opportunities for our premium customer on Kauai! We are looking for retail associates who would love to part of our teams in Koloa and Anahola, Kauai by joining them direclty.
Your day to day duties will be ensuring the highest level of customer service throughout the store. This includes growing sales, enhancing profitability, providing World Class Service, offering unique, high quality products in an inviting, customized environment where customers are the top priority.
- Maintain and enforce a positive, service oriented attitude
- Ensure compliance with all established policies, procedures and practices for checking ID requirements in all applicable transactions, including but not limited to the sale of alcoholic beverages and tobacco.
- E Ensure compliance with all store housekeeping and sanitation standards so that the store is appealing to customers.
- Ensure compliance with all state, county and local weights and measures law and labeling requirements.
- Ensure and enforce compliance with all procedures for receiving product, storing product, ordering, price marking and restocking to ensure quality protection, accuracy and product rotation.
- Ensure and enforce inventory control procedures to maximize product freshness, quality, turnover and availability for maximum sales and return on investment.
Candidates will need to be fully vaccinated to be considered.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website