My name is George Rogers and I am a Recruiter with Kelly Services, Inc., a Fortune 500 workforce solutions company. We are currently seeking to fill a Sales Compensation position in Indianapolis, IN. I have attached the details of the opportunity below:
***Please note: there are 3 different positions available within the Sales Compensation team with varying experience requirements and compensation.***
Sr. Financial Operations Analyst (Sales Comp) – 2+ years of experience - $34.00/HOUR
Financial Operations Analyst Lead (Sales Comp) – 5+ years of experience - $39.50/HOUR
Fin Ops BA Consultant (Sales Comp) – 8+ years of experience (Acting SME) - $47.00/HOUR
Duration: 6+ months, possible temp-to-hire
Responsible for analyzing data and providing new processes, system enhancements and technical solutions to complex business issues.
- Develops and executes complex data analysis.
- Develops strategic report applications from Finance systems.
- Writes queries and macros to enhance access databases and builds new databases in support of accurate balance sheet/P&L reporting.
- Provides decision support and procedural input to ensure that processing efficiency does not compromise internal control mechanisms.
- Interfaces with IT as needed and documents and tracks any needed system enhancements with IT management.
- Documents and responds to any external audit requests.
- Assists in the implementation of software releases within the Finance organization.
- Ensures proper conversion or shutdown of legacy systems by developing and documenting enterprise solutions for successful transition to core processing systems.
- Has technical and operational expertise.
- Can commit department to deliverables on own initiative.
- Uses discretion in making independent decisions.
- Requires a BS/BA in accounting or finance, MBA, CPA, CMA, CFA or applicable professional designation preferred.
- Experience in a finance/health insurance field capacity
- Prior experience with relational databases and mainframe and client server report writers; project management experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Sales Compensation or Commissions experience is ideal. Looking for someone that can dig in and do an effective RCA that can solve complex problems in our Internal Sales Comp team to ensure automation and correct payments
If you are interested in hearing additional information about this opportunity, please contact me via phone at (352) 585-2109 or email an updated copy of your resume to George.Rogers@kellyservices.com.
George Rogers I Sr. Recruiter - Finance & Professional Services
Kelly Services, Inc. I GTS – Recruiting and Sourcing
Connect with me on LinkedIn
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world's most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 5,500 finance and accounting professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website