Kelly Services has partnered with Kerry Ingredients in Calhoun, GA and are seeking Sanitation Personnel.
Great temp-to-hire opportunity!
The Sanitation Worker is responsible for detailed cleaning on non-line specific areas of the plant, as well as facilitating the completion of the master sanitation schedule. Typical work schedule will be Monday-Friday from 6:30 am EST- 3:00 pm EST, with one half hour lunch break. Schedule is subject to change due to business needs.
- 6:30am to 3pm
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Cleaning of confined spaces such as sugar and other liquid tanks.
- Learning job functions on the master sanitation schedule and completing tasks at the prescribed frequency or as delegated.
- Performing chemical dilution tests to ensure the chemical strength is correct on all chemical mixing stations.
- Maintaining general housekeeping in common areas of the plant, such as break room, wash bay, and animal feed/garbage areas.
- Perform limited grounds keeping activities, i.e. sidewalks, roof, parking lot, and more.
- Performing sanitation and limited preventative maintenance on common equipment such as floor scrubbers, pressure washers, dry ice blasters, and aerial lifts.
- Performing monthly inspections on fire extinguishers, emergency lighting, and eyewash/shower stations.
- All other duties as assigned by Supervision.
- Preferred: High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English at a level to facilitate the understanding of the terminology of the job. This would include all paperwork and computer requirements of the job.
- Ability to comprehend and follow written and/or verbal procedures or instructions.
- Must possess adequate people skills to fulfill the requirements of the job and facilitate interaction with fellow employees, management, and outside personnel.
- Ability to learn basic keyboard and data entry skills.
- Have basic math skills.
- Ability to lift 50# repetitiously, up to 100# occasionally, and the ability to kneel, bend over, squat, stoop and carry.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as required to meeting the needs of the department.
Apply on here today!!
This position is being hired by a Kelly remote recruiter, please do not contact the local Kelly Office for this position.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website