Kerry Ingredients, a leading ingredients manufacturer in Rome, GA, is currently hiring for reliable, team-oriented sanitation personnel to join their team!
These are temporary positions set to end May 2021 with potential for stellar employees to transition to other shifts permanently after the end of assignment.
Primary Job Duties:
- Perform all sanitation/janitorial duties in delegated areas of the facility.
- Capability and pride in maintaining cleanliness of environment
- Completion of daily/weekly cleaning list
- Must be able to work independently with little to no supervision
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Comfortable working overtime as needed (with overtime pay!)
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly
- Previous experience in sanitation or manufacturing
- Comfortable working in dusty conditions
Shifts and Pay Rate
- 1st Shift - 6:00am-2:30pm, $19.00/hr
- Must be willing to work overtime
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website