Kelly Services is currently seeking a Sanitors for one of our top clients in Juncos, PR
Sanitor (2 positions)
Salary: $10.14hr plus shift differentials
Under minimal supervision, the Sanitor is responsible for providing facility/equipment, cleaning, and sanitation, manufacturing operation setup, in support of manufacturing and GMP-regulated areas. All work to be completed to assure minimal impact to production while complying with SOP's, cGMP and regulations.
1. Perform the cleaning/sanitation/floor care of the manufacturing areas and equipment.
2. Assist the team with maintaining an up-to-date working inventory for the equipment/supplies that the team is responsible for.
3. Perform various ""Housekeeping"" activities. (i.e. keeping work areas clean, cleaning of equipment, cleaning of exterior, facility, utility, mezzanine and office areas).
4. Ensure and may review operational paperwork, daily logs, files, and work order documentation is completed per SOP's.
5. Participate in a detailed training program in order to develop one's knowledge in the cleaning and other areas of the plant.
6. All work must be completed in accordance with CFRs, cGMPs, SOPs, and policies.
7. Plan and schedule own work activities with production staff to minimize impact to production activities.
8. Assist in the development, revision, and updating of related SOPs for work related areas.
9. May assist in the evaluation of the current cleaning procedures/equipment and recommend changes to optimize the cleaning program.
10. May assist in the Preventative Maintenance and daily activities of the facility and equipment
11. May have lead responsibilities within the work team.
12. Act as a resource/trainer for EST's.
- Follow current compliance regulations and standards.
- Comply with all federal regulated programs.
- Support Plant Diversity Process.
- Ensure safe working conditions and practices in the department.
1. Associate's degree and 2 years of Manufacturing & Operations experience OR
High School diploma/GED and 4 years of Manufacturing & Operations experience
Kelly at Puerto Rico Offers:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay
- *Four holidays paid by year and Christmas bonus*
* Must comply with minimum established requirements to qualify
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website