Kelly Services' Outsourcing & Consulting Group is hiring a SAS PK/PD Programmer:
Develops pharmacometric modeling and simulations programs to support drug development programs. Provides input in developing pharmacometric analysis plans, specifications of analysis datasets, and other related documents. Determines and researches pharmacometric software upgrades and related system maintenance issues.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with pharmcometrician to develop and execute Pharmacometric analysis programs using NONMEM, MONOLIX, R and other software tools to support the analysis of PK and PD data
- Performs routine assignments in the middle entry level of the professional career band
- Typically requires a college or university degree or the equivalent work experience that provides knowledge and exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts
- BSc/MSc degree in applicable discipline and 0-5 years of related experience
- Computer Skills: programing in R, R Shiny, 0-2 years of experience, Python and SAS experience are a plus
- Background in drug development, population PK, PK/PD Modeling/Simulation, and/or statistics
This position comes with enhanced benefits which include:
- 50/50 shared healthcare cost (Kelly pays 50% of the monthly premium, employee pays 50%)*
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick days and vacation days*
Perks of being a Kelly employee:
- Weekly electronic pay
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses though Kelly Learning center
- Online application system
- Never an applicant fee
*benefits to be received upon meeting eligibility requirements
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the Submit Resume or Apply Now button to submit your resume.
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website