Kelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are proud to offer a long-term temporary opportunity to work as a Scientific Technician at a prestigious Fortune 500® company working in Chaska, MN.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “Submit Resume” button to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter for this position (Brooke.Schoen@kellyservices.com) however your resume must be received via the “Submit Resume” button included within.
Job Title: Scientific Technician
Pay: $21.23 per hour
The Scientific Technician performs simple to moderately complex experiments and analyzes results per written procedure or protocol.
• Provide support for teams performing verification experiments: perform immunoassay instrument maintenance duties and/or execute experiments per written procedure with supervision by scientific staff.
• Manipulation of patient samples via dilution, spiking, mixing, and/or aliquoting to achieve desired analyte concentrations or volumes
• Screening of patient samples with automated immunoassays to characterize various analyte concentrations.
• Bachelor's degree in a life science, preferably Chemistry, Biochemistry or Molecular Biology.
• 0-2 years relevant experience in diagnostic manufacturing environment is preferred.
• Must be self-motivated and action oriented with excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
• Must have effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft EXCEL and Word.
• Experience in Universal precautions, blood, and body fluids desirable
• Experience working in a GMP environment desirable
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com.
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website