Kelly Services is actively recruiting for a Direct Hire Scientist (LCMS) in Whitesboro, NY.
The LCMS - Scientist will support preclinical and clinical development of novel therapies to meet unmet medical needs.
Responsibilities of the LCMS- Scientist will include:
- Contribute to developing bioanalytical methods to support biomarker, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and immunogenicity assessments of clinical drug candidates or preclinical candidates undergoing safety assessment
- Contribute to design of PK experiments and preparation of pre-clinical and clinical PK reports
- Contribute to bioanalytical method protocols and method validation plans
- Collaborate with biotech and pharmaceutical Sponsors engaged in developing bioanalytical methods to support preclinical or clinical development
- May assist in the supervision of research associates
- PhD in Analytical, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Clinical Pharmacology, Immunology or related fields.
- Experience with LCMS required.
- Experience in contract research organizations or pharma is preferred.
- Strong scientific background and hands on experience with clinical bioanalytical assay development and validation.
- Expert in PK and immunogenicity assays.
- Commitment to ethical scientific investigations and rigorous experimental methods.
- Ability and desire to multitask and function in a fast-paced environment. Demonstrated experience working on a multi-disciplinary team and ability to integrate cross-functional information
- Strong written and oral communication skills necessary to report on and deliver scientific presentations
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and analyze and interpret data independently.
- Sense of urgency in performance of duties.
- Interpersonal skills that promote a collaborative and productive lab environment.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website