Senior Azure Developer, Chicago, IL
Kelly Services is seeking a Senior Azure Developer or Architect skilled in Azure, Hadoop Technologies, Control-M, Zena, Big Data Analytics, Azure Services, Unix Scripts, and Java for one of our top clients Chicago, IL.
Length: 08/09/2021 to 12/31/2021 (Contract W2)
Type: Contract W2—There is no “per diem” with this position. There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs. NO C2C, at this time we are not in the position to offer any type of sponsorships or VISA transfers for this position.
Pay Rate: $negotiable/hr. (W2)
Interview Process: Virtual
- Responsible for deployment of architectural and development aspects including hardware, software, security, messaging, workflow, interoperability, flexibility, reliability, scalability and architectural structure and capability within the organization as architected in Azure in conjunction with the Enterprise Architect(s)
- Deploy to the organization the architecture practices, work with application teams and other technology project teams and help develop and deploy architectural design and identification of enterprise implications of the designs.
- Define and roll out architectural principles, patterns, guidelines and standards.
- Communicate basic components, help identify impacts and work to resolve conflicts with application teams, business units and other architects.
- Work to bridge the gap from current state of the architecture to the future state as defined by architecture; and be a deep knowledge specialist in Azure cloud infrastructure, process or data OR will play the role of solution architect.
- Need to develop necessary scripts in Spark and other Microsoft Cloud (Azure) services and tools.
- Hand on in Azure, Hadoop Technologies, Control-M, Zena, Big Data Analytics, Azure Services, Unix scripts, Java.
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website