Kelly Services is seeking an Senior System Test Engineer- for our well-known client in the Medical Device industry in Shirley MA. This is a 12-month contract to hire role.
Title: Senior System Test Engineer (Imaging)
Location: Shirley MA
Duration: 12-months (Contract to Hire)
This position will require technical aptitude with an emphasis on Electro-mechanical skills, software experience for assembly and test, and troubleshooting capability. Ability to develop a deep understanding of the product system software and hardware. Proficient in Object Oriented software design principles and have had experience utilizing smart tools for system diagnosis and testing. Support Manufacturing/Operations in the following areas: increase capacity, reduce scrap, improve safety, monitor existing processes, identify and implement process improvements in a regulated medical device reprocessing environment.
- Troubleshoot product failures by investigating log files and errors found within them.
- Collaborate with engineering team on nonconforming product and process improvements
- Utilize software scripts to troubleshoot product
- Facilitate testing (system, integration and SW regression) to detect hardware issues, track software defects, inconsistencies, and performance issues
- Sustain existing manufacturing processes, specifically the maintenance of manufacturing work instructions, layouts, and equipment.
- Provide engineering support to trouble shoot and resolve technical problems.
- Lead engineering projects and track project progress, present periodic status updates to supervisor, project teams, anticipate obstacles, and work to resolve them.
- Design, procure, and qualify (IQ/OQ/PQ) fixtures, equipment, and tools as needed to increase efficiency, safety and ensure quality products at minimal costs.
- Responsible for initiating, reviewing, documenting and approving Engineering Change Orders (ECO's)
- Collaborate with other engineers to analyze manufacturing/assembly issues and identify, test, and implement the most effective solutions in a timely manner.
- Ensure manufacturing documentation and process validation are complete, accurate and within GMP compliance.
- Perform Failure Analyses (FAs) and improve Functionality/Performance of medical devices.
- Implement safety improvements on production lines.
- Working with minimum supervision, conferring with superiors on unusual matters. Having some latitude for un-reviewed action or decisions.
- Performing as a team resource - developing subsystem level design, development, testing and refinement.
- Expectation of acquired knowledge of FDA/ISO requirements associated with the development of medical devices including Design Control.
- Perform other duties as assigned or apparent
Bachelor of Science in Engineering; Software or Systems Engineering preferred
Experience: 8+ years in manufacturing environment, medical device manufacturing is preferred
As a Kelly employee, you'll have access to premier perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Outstanding online employee community Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Offered and coordinated by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website