Senior Financial Analyst
Eagan, Minnesota (55122)
Seeking a qualified Financial Analyst for an immediate 5-month contract opportunity in Eagen with one of the top Healthcare and Insurance companies in the country. This position performs moderately complex forecasting and budgeting variance analysis, development of management reporting and other ad hoc financial analysis. The position is able to work on multiple priorities, deadlines and has the ability to adapt to change.
- Consolidation, analysis and communication of the annual budget, forecast and monthly financial results to Finance leadership and business owners.
- Analyze and report on key drivers of revenue and expense forecasting and other financial data, draw conclusions and present recommendations on findings.
- Perform detailed budget variance analysis by line of business, company and within divisions against forecast, actual, prior period, or other benchmarks.
- Work with models for revenue and pricing analysis, operational and vendor analysis and other projects as assigned.
- Identify, analyze and recommend process improvements and other ad hoc analysis.
- Ability to navigate through various systems and departments to obtain accurate information to be utilized in the budget, forecasting and other ad hoc analysis/projects.
- Prepare operational analytical reports related to resource capacity planning, capital, non-operating activities and expenses.
- Foster relationships with business owners and be a resource on financial issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting plus 4+ years of relevant experience
- In lieu of degree, 8+ years of recent, relevant experience required
- MUST have experience using TM1
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Highly analytical with strong problem resolution skill
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and work independently
Target start date: 7/31/20
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to this posting.
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks include:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employees
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options are available for purchase immediately—and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation spending accounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website