Kelly Services, Inc. is happy to exclusively present a 6 Month Minimum contract opportunity for a full-time role as a Senior Front-End Developer at ADP in Roseland, NJ!
3 Reasons why you should apply…and send your resume RIGHT NOW!
- You are a POWER PLAYER in React, HTML5, and CSS3 with 10+ years in front end development
- You are a collaborator that can work with developers across the company in Design Guidance: You will help supply front end code to facilitate the development of consistent designs.
- You have a B.S in Computer Science or equivalent, with strong fundamentals and problem solving skills. (Master's Degree is nice and preferred for this Guru Level)
- This 6 Month contract role (Minimum) is located onsite in ROSELAND, NEW JERSEY..
- Great way to build corporate support experience and contracts with a collaborative IT team!
- Monday-Friday 8:00 PM-5:00 PM!!
- $65.00-$85.00/hr. commensurate to experience
Kelly Services ADP is seeking a Senior Front-End Developer to join our high performance user experience standards team. The successful candidate will have a strong background in front-end development technologies, have extensive experience with building React component libraries and have extensive knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
The position of Senior Front-End Developer sits in the Core UX team, based in Roseland NJ reporting to a UX Director. This role has three specific areas of focus:
- Develop, test and maintain a React component library and CSS Framework supporting the company's global design standards
- Develop prototypes supporting the UX standards team user research activities.
- Support product teams using React component library and CSS Framework (troubleshooting, defect resolution, etc.)
The position requires experienced front-end development skills, a knowledge of emerging and prevalent design trends, the ability to collaborate around goals and self-manage. In addition, proven leadership and consensus-building skills are a plus, along with the ability to think strategically in a rapidly evolving environment. The successful candidate will be a driven self-starter with a focus on problem solving and building modern and engaging experiences, a good team player, and thrive in a fast paced, fast thinking, multiple business line environment.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
- You will work closely with the UX Standards team to build out our cutting-edge React component library and supporting CSS framework serving over 200 products at ADP.
- You should be able to analyze, study and understand requirements, read user task flows and objectives, convert design assets into responsive components, and optimize code within an existing frameworks in a fast-paced environment.
- You will be a member of ADP's UX Standards team, so you'll be a thought leader. That means cultivating a balance between getting stuff done tactically and thinking more broadly about the whole organization. You'll need to be able to shift on a dime, and you should be a savvy communicator - good at reaching out to colleagues and interested in building your network inside the company.
- As a key member of a small team you will promote a fun, supportive, collaborative environment to bring out the best work in others. You should be able to mentor and guide other front-end developers around the organization.
- You will participate in and facilitate UX reviews with product teams, size up this work to our existing standards, and innovate around extensions or evolutions.
- You'll participate in our project planning and release management exercises.
- Act as an expert source of technology and application knowledge within their domain. Research, recommend, and introduce new technologies and new uses of existing technologies, participating in business planning, IT strategy and direction-setting.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Senior Front-End Developer with 10+ years of experience in web development with proficiency in HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 4, React and Node.js are required.
- B.S Computer Science or equivalent with strong fundamentals and problem solving skills. Masters degree preferred.
- Proficiency in JSON, NPM for dependencies, Git and SASS.
- Knowledge of BEM CSS naming methodologies a plus.
- Hands on experience in implementing designs from layered Photoshop PSDs. Experience with Sketch a plus.
- Hands on experience using Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience in system analysis, design, workflow architecture, development, testing and maintenance of React components.
- Worked on all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering through client interaction, Design, Documentation, Development, Integration, Testing, Configuration and Production Support.
- Excellent skills in building elegant professional websites while adhering to W3C standards using table-less layouts (Flexbox, CSS grid).
- Only qualified candidates can be contacted due to the volume of responses.
- We appreciate all our applicants, but we are not able to sponsor now; no C2C or H-1B.
- There is no ‘per diem' with this position and must be able to work on W-2 hourly basis.
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
This role is supported by the Kelly Services GTS – Recruiting and Sourcing division.
As your local offices do not support this position, for immediate consideration please APPLY ONLINE to this posting directly, or on the Kelly Career Network https://kelly.secure.force.com/CandidateExperience/
With Kelly, you'll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100™ companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website