Senior Microbiology Manufacturing Associate
Reporting to the Manager of Operations, the Senior Microbiology Manufacturing Associate will perform day to day production of reagents within our manufacturing facility. This position is responsible for executing manufacturing protocols and providing floor leadership during production shifts. The Microbiology Manufacturing Senior Associate is a key contributor to executing testing, verification and validation protocols and act as a Lead in support of or absence of the Manager.
- Follow industry compliance standards (cGMP, FDA, ISO) for the production of external controls and other cGMP products.
- Execute validation protocols for reagent manufacturing processes.
- Identify potential process improvements for reagent manufacturing processes.
- Aid in execution of technology transfer plans for new products transitioning from Product
- Development to Manufacturing.
- Aid in troubleshooting technical issues.
- Support implementation of new manufacturing equipment and processes including execution of process capability studies
- Assist in executing the IQ, OQ and PQ of equipment
- Support sustaining activities and drive cost reduction.
- Daily manufacturing activities to meet organizational deliverables
Skills and Experience:
- BS degree with 3-7 years of industry experience within manufacturing/production environment, preferably in a small company/start-up setting.
- Commensurate experience at High school or Associate's degree level will also be considered.
- 2-5 years of Microbiology experience.
- Strong aseptic technique.
- Excellent organizational, recordkeeping and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Strong work ethic to generate high quality work under tight deadlines.
- Collaborative and proactive approach a must.
- Self-starter and able to work in a fast-paced environment within a matrix organization.
- A desire to get a product to market.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website