*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON A W/2 HOURLY BASIS *** NO C2C *** REMOTE - ONSITE BLEND
Our Client is expanding and currently seeks a
SENIOR WEB DEVELOPER
For a 12+ month assignment with possible extensions!!
REMOTE - ONSITE BLEND
Leverage your MacOS – iOS skills
to help take your career to
the "Next Level" for 2021 and beyond!
The Senior Web Developer will be responsible for the development and design of web applications and components.
- Design, code, test, and implement web sites and applications, for either internal or external uses.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues surrounding performance, response times, capacity and system limitations.
- Be responsible for creating and modifying documentation corresponding to websites.
- Collaborate with internal business partners, internal technology resources (database, system, networking) and with external vendors.
- Maintain and update websites and ensure data quality, integrity and consistency across organization.
- 5 - 10 years of web development experience.
- Requires both front-end (GUI) and back-end development experience.
- MacOS and iOS.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- There is no per Diem with this position
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
- MUST be able to work without sponsorship or VISA transfer for this position.
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website