Kelly Services has partnered with Kerry Ingredients in Melrose Park! Kerry is a dynamic, fast growing food manufacturer and is currently searching for a reliable, team-oriented Shipping & Receiving Clerk on 1st Shift.
• 1st Shift
• Coordinate with transportation companies for product pick up and prepare appropriate documentation
• Print and review picks and forward on to shipper / receivers to fill
• Process shipped orders into MAPICS to remove inventory from the system
• Contact Materials Coordinator or Warehouse Manager to follow up on late or damaged shipments
• Process and forward appropriate packing slips to A/P and Lab
• Perform ongoing cycle counts and reconcile report with Plant Controller and Warehouse Manager when needed
• Reconcile cycle count and report to the Warehouse Manager for system adjustment
• Verify variances between paperwork and system count
• Reconcile internal inventory counts with external warehouse counts, weekly
• Ability to work flexible schedules when needed (Monday to Friday or Sunday to Thursday)
• High Diploma or Equivalent
About Kerry Ingredients in Affton:
Located just 30 minutes east of Chicago, IL, our Melrose Park facility is part of the Meat division business where we produce batter blends, pastry blends, Japanese bread crumbs, and American bread crumb. This site is growing operations and investing capital in improvement projects and we need great people like you! If you're looking to build a career in manufacturing with a team you can have some fun with, we might be the team for you.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website