Summary: The Technician is responsible for carrying out routine tasks at a customer site, all of which may include receiving, point of use replenishment inventory, production packaging, cylinder delivery, pick up, waste disposal and glass washing.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitates orders for consumable lab inventory replenishment
- Receives inbound shipments from UPS, FedEx, and other common carriers
- Responsible for handling hazardous material Manages customer's warehouse inventory
- Handles and manages chemicals
- Maintains and checks safety stations
- Basic shipping duties
- May require traveling between customer sites
- Able to lift/carry/push or pull up to 50 pounds with or without assistance.
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1+ years' experience in material handling/inventory replenishment or customer service
- Spill containment training
- IATA, DOT, IMDG and OSHA
- Previous experience working in a GMP facility is a plus
This Temp to hire position is extremely labor intensive. The ideal candidate for this role will have good attendance, strong work ethic, and be able to work independently. While the role is somewhat entry level, the resource must be comfortable with physical/manual labor.
If you are interested and qualify, please send your resume to Elisabeth at email@example.com and call/text 808.741.6084 to follow up!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website