Here is a great contract opportunity to advance your career in the Health and Wellness space located North of Seattle WA. The team is sharp, agile, and highly collaborative. You will be a key member of the Engineering team responsible for consulting with business partners and IT leaders to identify and understand multi-faceted problems or improvement opportunities and recommend software and system solutions. Apply a system-wide, architectural view of solutions.
- Prefer local to Seattle, however will consider Remote in the PST time zone.
- Corp to Corp welcome to apply - candidates must have an active LinkedIn Profile
- C# as a primary language
- Experience working within a Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with CI/CD, IaC especially with Azure DevOps.
- Experience with a variety of Azure resources, e.g., Cosmos DB, Function Apps, Web Apps, Storage Accounts, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information systems and eight (8) years of software development experience.
- Experience working with cloud solutions (Preferred.)
- Experience in healthcare industry or a highly regulated environment (Preferred.)
- Exposure to API and service-based technologies (Preferred.)
- Experience using and creating automated test tools (Preferred.)
Nice to Have:
- Pair Programming and/or Mob Programming experience is a plus.
What you can expect:
- Analyze, design, code, test, maintain, debug, and modify software, applications, packaged applications, and systems for local, networked, web, mobile or cloud-based technologies generally in an agile team environment.
- Develop solutions to complex or abstract problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Guided by area and individual objectives, receives guidance in only the most complex situations.
- Ensure that solutions are consistent with organization's objectives.
- Demonstrate specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise.
- Generally focused on highly complex enterprise solutions.
Interested and qualified candidates can reach me direct at email@example.com.
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website