JOB TITLE: Solution Architect
Location: Torrance, CA
Contract Duration: 12 months (Remote for now. Need to be Onsite POST COVID)
Travel: Limited: Candidate will be required to travel to vendor office within the US.
Key Skills Requirement:
2. Customer 360
3. Data Management
4. Salesforce Marketing Cloud (a Plus)
5. Salesforce Experience (a plus)
- Drive business and IT alignment to leverage reusable architecture capabilities
- Collaborate with IT management to define and develop technology strategy, technology standards, roadmaps, and practices
- Act as a technical expert addressing problems relating to systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platform integration
- Interact and consult with appropriate business analysts, project managers and developers to understand application/project requirements and define architectural solutions to meet those requirements
- Work with the application solutions delivery teams in the development of services, components, standards, and frameworks required to support Honda s business strategy e.g. design patterns, reusable components
- Ensure that projects follow the prescribed development life cycle and meets quality standards
- Assist with analyzing and recommending software acquisitions and alternative solutions/methodologies/strategies and tools
- Keep current with trends and technological innovations in the Automotive and IT industry , and make appropriate development recommendations
- Identify risks associated with component or application implementation
- 10 plus years experience designing or configuring systems and/or applications
- 6 years Relational Database Design and Maintenance BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, MIS or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrates a deep technical aptitude of multi-tier and cross-platform architectures across the enterprise
- In-depth knowledge of design requirements
- Advanced ability to define systems and integration models
- Advanced ability to act as a technical expert addressing problems relating to systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platform integration
- Advanced understanding in the information technology landscape - stretching from infrastructure, network, client, server, emerging technology standards and trends
- Advanced understanding and working knowledge of software engineering, software development, solution architecture and implementation of medium to large scale systems across multiple platforms
~The Solution Architect will serve as a technical bridge between business and technical stakeholders to develop a solution and architectural approach that supports Customer Data & Marketing initiatives.
~The Solution Architect will translate complex functional, technical, and business requirements into architectural designs in the Honda's Data Ecosystem.
~Strategize with business and technical stakeholders on solution feasibility and conceptual designs. Collaborate with cross functional teams to refine solution requirements and designs.
~Identify interfaces and collaborations between them, define higher-level functional Nonfunctional Requirements NFRs; Defines a shared technical and architectural vision focused on creating technical alignment for the full Solution rather than concerns for specific components.
~Creates and Manages the Solution Architecture / Design / Technical documents. Responsible for the technical content (architecture and design), integrity and quality of solution. Ability to make buy Vs build (DA analysis) recommendation and product choices.
~Accountable for the delivery of the solution as specified (by requirements and architecture). Analyzes available assets (frameworks, reference architectures, etc.) to create transitional architectures. Build standards and best practices for cross-cutting software development concerns.
~Collaborate with business groups to map business requirements to architectural roadmaps and industry best practices
~Assist in the continual evolution of the Consumer Solutions group's processes and metrics to make the team more efficient, and increase value added to partner teams.
~Experience working with agile development teams, methodologies and toolsets.
~BS/MS degree in Computer Science or other technical field, or equivalent.
~6+ years of deep background in following areas: computing platforms (cloud, virtualization, etc.), Big Data Architecture, Solution architecture, middleware / SaaS / PaaS.
~3+ years of experience in Machine Learning, AI, Customer Identity Resolution, Customer 360 Implementation, Data Platforms, CPD or MDM.
~Proven experience in designing & deploying the Marketing & Data Oriented applications that deals with high volume, high velocity and omni channel user experiences.
~Experience in Data Ingestion tools, Messaging Platforms, Middleware Platforms, Data Visualization, Container Architectures, Data Factories, Data Fabric, Big Data, Relational & NoSQL Databases, data security, privacy and obfuscation with reference to distributed cloud architecture.
~Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud capabilities is a plus.
~Proven experience in large enterprise systems design interfacing with multiple applications, and implementing pragmatic designs
~Excellent communication and relationship skills, especially the ability to articulate advanced technical topics to both technical and non-technical staff; ability to articulate business issues/concerns with staff, peers, superiors, and partners.
~Team player. Proven ability to work effectively within a large organization that operates using a matrix organization. Ability to make architecture changes in a dynamic agile environment. Ability to multi-task and prioritize work according to needs.
~Familiarity with automotive industry, Hybrid Cloud Architecture including (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, AWS), Big Data / Data Architect
~Demonstrated ability to thrive in a flexible and fast-paced environment, including the ability to think big in a rapidly evolving technology space. Ability to successfully handle ambiguity.
~Experience delivering consumer facing digital platforms or services that involve complex data, transactions or integrations
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website