Kelly Services is seeking a Sourcing/Purchasing Assistant for a company located in Charleroi, PA.
This s 12-month contract opportunity.
Compensation: $19 – 20/hr.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily reporting of Sourcing KPIs.
- Issue Sourcing purchase orders (first-article and ramp-up purchase orders).
- Maintain open Sourcing purchase orders by confirming shipment status with suppliers and updating SAP purchase orders accordingly.
- Maintain Sourcing data in SAP related to price, lead time, etc.
- Submit tickets to update supplier database.
- Assist with supplier Proposal Requests by gathering drawings, specifications and other related files.
- Assist is researching and resolving Sourcing supplier accounts payables issues.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- SAP experience (preferred)
- Strong Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel.
- Minimum of 3 years in an administrative role
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world's most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 5,500 finance and accounting professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website