Specimen Processor / Senior Specimen Processor
Kelly® Science & Clinical is currently hiring Specimen and Senior Specimen Processors starting at $27-$33/hour for a leading diagnostic company.
As a Specimen/Senior Specimen Processor you'll play an important role helping fight the COVID-19 disease by making testing more accessible, equitable, cost-effective and timely. Every day you'll receive and process clinical samples, maintain accurate data/records, follow safety guidelines and laboratory regulations, and keep a clean and organized work area.
Schedule: Day / Night, rotating 12-hr shifts. Weekend rotation may be required. No travel required.
Why should you apply to be a Specimen Processor / Senior Specimen Processor
- Starting pay of $27-$33/hour (depending on experience)
- Play a pivotal role in disrupting the COVID-19 testing marketplace
- Gain valuable Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) experience which is highly sought after in the science and clinical industry
- Minimal experience required to get in the door – seeking individuals with a Bachelor of Science degree (preferred) and 1 year of clinical lab experience
- Job stability – this is a long-term contract running through June 2022
- Safe and clean work environment
What is a typical day as a Specimen/Senior Specimen Processor You'll be:
- working in a lab environment wearing personal protective equipment e.g., lab coat, gloves and closed footwear
- responsible for properly receiving and processing clinical samples and ensuring the timely transfer to and from internal lab areas
- entering data into laboratory information systems
- maintaining a clean, organized and safe work environment, ensuring issues are addressed and corrected immediately
- following rules and guidelines in accordance with laboratory, CLIA and local regulations
- maintaining clear communication with leadership, team members and customers
A Specimen/Senior Specimen Processor job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- have a Bachelor's of Science degree
- have at least 1 year of clinical laboratory experience
- possess good, accurate computer skills
- are detail oriented, organized, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- have practical knowledge of routine laboratory equipment and procedures
- can work effectively and deliver on tight datelines
- are comfortable lifting 25 lbs., bending, standing and kneeling
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website