Title: Lab Technician
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Pay Range: $22-26/hr
Shift: M-F, Days, occasional paid weekend work
We are a biotechnology company dedicated to the development of methods that permit rapid and efficient assessment of the safety of new drugs prior to their clinical usage.
- The person in this position will be responsible for high content screening 96-well format in various cell based assay systems involving highly repetitive steps.
- Excellent aseptic technique is a must.
- Mammalian cell culture experience is highly desirable.
- This person will also need to be proficient in math and basic chemistry as the position involves preparation of various stock solutions and dilutions of compounds.
- General lab maintenance is also required.
- The ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a small, extremely fast paced environment is necessary.
- The qualified candidate will need to be available for occasional weekend work and be able to work under pressure with time constraints.
- This person will be a hard worker, reliable, honest, dependable and self motivated.
- B.S. degree is required in cell biology, biochemistry or related field.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website