Sr. Manufacturing Engineer, temporary role through 2021, extension possible
This position has a lead role in the development, validation, and maintenance of processes and equipment that support Production.
- Manages process development activities including: planning, process definition, process limit definition, process failure mode effects analysis, process validation
- Establishes and maintains production process roadmap.
- Works with Product Development to define production processes during development
- Participates in supplier and subcontractor selection, qualification, and CAPA efforts.
- Leads the design transfer from engineering to manufacturing.
- Performs production capacity planning and manufacturing line layout activities.
- Develops and maintains manufacturing assembly instructions, tooling,
- Develops process and equipment verification and validation plans, reports, etc.
- Creates and maintains all end item BOM structures and production routes.
Experience, Education, Training, Traits:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering, related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 Years' experience in a medical device capital equipment manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize and implement lean manufacturing concepts. Including but not limited to; 5S visual workspace planning, value stream mapping, kaizen event leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to set up manufacturing lines and processes.
- Experience assessing process variables utilizing a process failure modes effects analysis (PFMEA).
- Demonstrated ability to verify and validate production processes and equipment.
- Working knowledge of medical device FDA QSR's and ISO9001 requirements.
- Experience troubleshooting electronic equipment
- Experience with the following processes: casting, bonding, plasma etch, mixing, curing, and ultrasonic welding.
- Background in RF and laser equipment and/or diagnostic or therapeutic ultrasound.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website