Staff Scheduler, Round Rock, TX
As a Staff Scheduler placed with Kelly Services, you will serve as an integral member of our client's HR department. Candidate will be responsible for scheduling employees, managing the process and assisting with various administrative tasks. This position is a long term temp opporuntity (6 months to a year).
Schedule: M-F, 8-5pm, 9-6pm, need to be flexible, might work weekends
Additional Job Responsibilities Include:
• Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
• Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
• Complete new employee onboarding processes, background checks, I-9 verifications, and setup/request for setup in various HRIS systems.
• Perform new employee orientations and update records of new staff. • Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
• Report and process payroll adjustments and resolve any payroll errors.
• Complete verifications of employment requests on current and former employees.
•1+ year of HR Experience
•Able to work in a fast paced environment
• Associate's degree or higher and experience with Paycom or an equivalent HRIS is required.
• Experience working in start-ups and/or non-profits is strongly preferred.
• Strong ability to work both independently and as a team.
• Must be able to work Saturday or Sundays one weekend per month- 4 hours a day
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website